MFC Summer Camp Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Ready for summer? We are! Moto Fit Club's Summer Camp Series kicks off the first weekend of Summer, June 19th, at Socal's premier motocross track, Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park from 10:00 AM till 2:00 PM!
The first event in the Summer Camp series will be for our Beginners! June 19th, 2021 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Some track experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Learn the basics, including body position, cornering, track safety, jumping & more
- Meet other new riders, gain confidence, and build community!
Our second event in the Summer Camp series will be for our Advanced riders! July 10th, 2021 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- The next step after graduating from our Beginners Camp!
- Advance your skills with breaking techniques, jumping, line choice, and more!
- Meet new riders, master a new moto track, and further your confidence!
Our final event in the Summer Camp series will be an Open Camp for all riders! July 17th, 2021 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- It's a great time to meet new riders, battle it out with the Coaches on the track, and show off your newly developed skills!
- Further your riding endurance while putting in laps together on the track
- Have fun, work on weaknesses, and improve your confidence as an established MFC Athlete!
Sign up today; each Camp will have limited spots available!
*Moto Fit Club does not provide a motorcycle for these Camps
**Please bring enough water and snacks to help you stay hydrated and fueled!
Questions? Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure to get back to you quickly! For more info, follow us on Instagram @motofitclub
- Summer Camp: Beginners!$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0
- Summer Camp: Advanced!$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0
- Summer Camp: Open!$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0